Built to last, our Hydrogen 20oz tumbler is manufactured with 304 Stainless Steel. This 304 variant has a lower nickel content, ensuring a more durable and reliable product with higher material performance. All XACTLY drinkware is made with 0.4mm Stainless Steel.
Designed to keep liquids cold (24 hours) and hot (12 hours), this 20oz tumbler is double-walled with 304 Stainless Steel and is vacuum copper lined. Who knew so much technology could go into a water bottle? We did, which is why we made Hydrogen20oz tumbler the way we did.
Hydrogen line lids are manufactured from PP (polypropene). This is a thermoplastic polymer used in a variety of food containers, known to not leach harmful chemicals into foods or liquids. This solvent-resistant, chemical-free plastic perfectly caps off all of our Hydrogen drinkware.
Manufactured from 100% recycled ocean plastic, the Hydrogen20oz tumbler carrying strap allows you to strap your drinkware to your wrist, bag, or to comfortably carry it on the go. All in the spirit of making your life easier and keeping our planet cleaner.
Designed for the ice lovers everywhere, our tumblers are manufactured with a standard wide-mouth opening. This wide mouth allows for easy ice insertion to keep things chilled, and a wider target diameter when pouring in hot liquids.
- Double wall, vacuum sealed, copper lined, 304 stainless steel water bottle with XACTknit jacquard woven leash strap
- Keeps beverages hot for 12 hours, cold for 24 hours
- Dual opening
- Stainless collar for ice and cleaning
- Top for sipping
- Powder coating on body for extra grip and color accent
- Top screw cap with integrated leash
- Leash can be removed and replaced with alternate colors